Monday, January 2, 2012

2012, away we go!

With every new year comes a new resolution... this year Katie and I decided to help each other out.  We both intend on giving the 2012 Boston Marathon our all, and I've already given everyone out there everything I can regarding my weight, goals, etc.

As a way to support my ultimate goal the wife and I have decided to give each other weekly goals to accomplish.  I think it'll be an excellent motivation for both of us to stay on track!  I'm not going to share the goals I set for Katie on my blog, but I'll gladly share the goals she has set for me along the way.  Our first week she has given me the task of completing the P90X abs work out twice before our next training run on Saturday.  Doesn't sound too difficult, but I'm all about running and taking classes at the gym.  By the time I get home I'm exhausted and really have no motivation to put on a workout video.  As simple as it sounds, it'll be a challenge, but CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Now I know when I started this blog I had intended on weighing in every Tuesday, but we hit a little snag that set me a little off track when our house was broken into on my first week.  So... tomorrow is the big day, weigh-in day number 1!  I have a feeling it'll set the stage for how hard I'll hit the gym going forward.  I've felt really good about the way I've been eating and working out the past few weeks (with the exception of a few Christmas cookies).  I'm hoping the scale will reflect the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment