Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wow.

I had a pity party in last week's blog, so I want to get passed that.  First of all I want to thank some individuals that reached out to me (Patty, Tricia, Jack, Aunt Jane and Matt), I really appreciate your words of encouragement and sharing some of your own stories.  Most importantly I want to thank Kate for giving me a good level setting pep talk the next morning.  I need to realize that I have too many ups and downs, not enough in betweens.  Good news is today I'm back down to 182 and I'm feeling pretty good.

Now just a quick blog to say THANK YOU!  We had our bowling tournament on Saturday and the response was overwhelming.  I couldn't believe how many friends, family, teammates and co-workers came out to show their support.  It was especially nice for me to see so many of my cousins come out.  I have a big family and it's not often we get to see each other, but it's great to know that when it matters we're all there for each other.

We raised over $6k on the event and I'm hoping going forward it'll be a yearly tradition.  I can't thank you enough.  I hope I make everyone of you proud when I'm out there running for Tedy's Team on April 16th.

1 comment: