Saturday, February 11, 2012

10 things that I find annoying...

My blogs have been very honest and sometimes difficult to share, this will not be one of those blogs.  Today I ran heartbreak hill (10.7 miles), and it was miserable.  I don't know if it's because I've been sick or if because I have new inserts for my sneakers to help with my foot pain, but one way or another it sucked.  Every mile was a struggle.  It was down right annoying...

So while I was running today I thought hey, why not share some of the other things I find annoying (in no particular order):


  1. Taylor Swift (not so much her music, but her perky attitude)
  2. The McDonald's commercial with the chick that'll only drink real organic coffee - get over yourself lady!
  3. Bon Jovi singing about rainbows.  Dude, that song is terrible.
  4. People that stand on the escalator - isn't our country lazy enough - the stairs are moving for you, just give the little extra effort and make it to the top a few seconds quicker.
  5. Kimberly Daher and her Commonwealth motor Ads - "Daaaaad!"  Someone shut that chick up!
  6. Finding Nemo - loved this movie, and now so does Paige - every day, all the time...
  7. Katherine Heigl and pretty much any movie she's a part of... 
  8. Girl Scout cookies - I don't mind helping raise money, but stop raising the price and shrinking the box!
  9. People thinking I like Nickelback - I don't.  I hate them, I really really hate them!  Just because I like 3DD do not associate me or them with Nickelback!  
  10. ABC and how they cancel every show I get sucked into (Flash Forward/V).  I refuse to watch the River because I know that'll just end the season on a cliffhanger and get canceled.  
Okay, there I feel better.  Now I can go out and have a fantastic 18 mile run next Saturday with a bunch of smaller runs in between!

2 comments:

  1. what is up with cookie prices!!!!!! $3.50 a box and I get less than when I was a GS!!!!

    ReplyDelete